Human Resources Director
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
An HR Director must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, and safety etc.
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development etc.
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- SHRM Certified Preferred, not required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a Human Resources.