Chief Operating Officer
The open position is for a Chief Operating Officer who will oversee the company’s day to day internal operations and client services throughout all locations. The COO will report to the Proprietor.
- Develop, implement, and manage an operations plan designed to achieve the company’s business objectives and its vision
- Provide strategic and operational leadership and management related to the company’s financial and administrative operations
- Manage finance and budgeting with a focused on ensuring optimal efficiency, effectiveness and profit
- Adopt new technology & tools to enable employees achieve peak performance thereby ensuring a competitive edge in the market
- Maintain and ensure availability of existing systems and tools
- Review and approval of contracts related to property leases, vendors, and all major purchases
- Manage the company’s risk management program
- Define requirements, review, and negotiate firm’s general business insurance, health, life, disability and dental policies
- Co-lead development of effective organizational policies and processes
- Assume overall responsibility and accountability for company-wide operations including revenue and profit goals.
Skills & Abilities
- Proven success in accommodating growth within a business
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- The ability to develop positive working relationships at all levels within the company
- 10+ years of combined practice and operational leadership
- Track record of successful implementation of strategic operational concepts to improve design, project quality, and financial performance
- Must have excellent operational and financial management skills with a strong understanding of P/L drivers
- Recognized as a key advisor to leadership.
- Dental / Health / Vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days