Responsibilities, Duties & Roles of An Administrative Assistant
As an administrative assistant, you will have a variety of responsibilities, duties, and roles within the office including but not limited to effective planning, prioritizing, and executing tasks in a timely manner.
- Draft letters or emails, reports, spreadsheets, and other documents.
- Schedule and book meetings, either for Partners or Management with extremely active calendars.
- Manage all marketing event schedules.
- Create, edit, and maintain social media platforms
- They will need to answer and direct external parties to the appropriate internal resource, whether by telephone, in-person, or email.
- Organize files and keep records related to the office
- They will need to book flights, accommodation, and other travel requirements for employees.
- Supervise and train other office support staff, including additional administrative assistants, receptionists, or secretaries.